Off to New York City!

Unpacking the Head of the Statue of Liberty, June 17, 1885. Picture thankful via.

On this friday the time has come, I am going to New York for one week. It is my first time to be in America at all and I am so excited. My to do list is really long and I hope I can use the time without stress to collect many impressions and inspirations.
I found this blog, Petit Passport, and I must say, I love it. Pauline Egge, the editor of the site collects so many great places all over the world and also in New York she has picked out some hidden places I will visit for sure. 
Further I found this feed on Instagram @thetrottergirl or @kessara, their feed is also a great place to get inspired for lifestyle and places to go to in their hometown.
I will keep you informed, stay tuned on my Instagram site if you like.

0 Kommentare: